eXtreme QCD (XQCD) is a series of international workshop-style conferences, held annually, which aims to cover recent advances in the theory and phenomenology of QCD under extreme conditions of temperature and/or baryon density, together with related topics.
This year’s meeting is organised by the Centre for Mathematical Science (CMS) at Plymouth University.
The list of topics is:
- QCD phase diagram
- Quantum Field Theories of dense, cold matter and the sign problem
- Properties of the quark-gluon plasma
- Heavy ion collision experiments
- Condensed matter systems
- Strongly interacting Dark Matter
- Mathematics of inverse problems.
Registrations and bookings of University accommodation can be made via the Plymouth University eStore (you will need to create an account on the Plymouth’s eStore system).
The registration fee will cover the banquet (Tuesday 2 August), venue costs, lunches (1-3 August) and refreshments (coffee breaks and poster session).
- The registration fee is of £60.
- The deadline for registration is 24 June
Abstracts for talks and posters will be accepted from registered participants. The abstract submission can be made via the Indico system at IPPP Durham.
You will need to create an account on the Indico system (this is the same system as used by the Lattice 2016 conference). Please note that it takes about one business day for your account to be approved. After getting the approval notice, you can log into the Indico system and submit your abstract.
- Indico account creation and abstract submission starts: 20 April 2016
- Abstract submission deadline: 10 June