Join us for summer BBQs, doughnuts, sandwiches... and more!
All jam packed into one month. Whether you’re busy studying, working or simply having a day out – stop by and take a break with us.
National Doughnut Week: 6-13 May
- Grab some doughnuts to share for those library days, a chilled one, or for the office (or treat yourself …) from one of the cafés!
Coeliac Awareness Week: 8-14 May
- Coeliac disease is common and affects one in 100 people. Did you know we offer a wide range of hot food, sandwiches, salads and snacks which are coeliac friendly?
British Sandwich Week: 14-20 May
- Look out for the daily sandwich special in Loafers, and we will be having a limited edition British sandwich in our cafés too.
National Vegetarian Week: 15-21 May
- Calling all omnivores... why not try one of our delicious vegetarian dishes during the National Vegetarian Week?
National BBQ Week: 29 May - 4 June
- As well as the regular BBQ at the Reservoir on Thursday, we will be having a BBQ offer outside Drake’s Kitchen on Tuesday too! Two BBQs in one week - what more could you want?!