Calling all University of Plymouth students!
- Want to start a business before you graduate?
- Or simply develop your skills and test out ideas...
BETA Enterprise can help.
The extra-curricular BETA Enterprise student start-up support programme provides free pre start-up and business start-up support for current students at Plymouth University via the Futures Entrepreneurship Centre within the University's Business School, which includes:
- Weekly one-to-one business mentoring with entrepreneurs and experts (semester time)
- Regular networking opportunities
- Skills workshops and guest lectures from entrepreneurs (October to May)
- Opportunity to pitch for up to £1,500 grant funding per start-up (terms and conditions apply).
Learn more about the BETA Enterprise student start-up support programme, meet our Entrepreneurs in Residence and network with other innovative students and students who successfully pitched for start-up funding last year.
This is a great chance for students already on the BETA Enterprise Programme to talk with multiple business mentors, learn about upcoming events and opportunities and get pitching tips from last year’s successful pitchers.
The event is free to attend, and nibbles and drinks are provided.
Free academic calendars with all BETA events will be available to all attending students. Register your place via the above link.
Open to all current University of Plymouth students. This event is provided by Futures Entrepreneurship Centre's BETA Enterprise Programme within the University of Plymouth's Faculty of Business. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to register to attend this event without using Eventbrite.