Environment Plymouth needs your help!
The Plymouth Plan for Plastics is nearly two years old and needs to be reviewed and updated to make it as relevant as possible. What would you like to see added to the Avoid, Recycle, Connect, Innovate and Communicate themes?
The questions we will be asking are:
- How can we encourage more people to take action?
- What help would you need to go plastic free?
- Which business sectors should we be targeting?
- What incentives would help?
- Do we need to publish more information?
Join the discussion by registering via the Eventbrite link above or email email@example.com for further details.