University of Plymouth staff and students are invited to beginner-level language classes organised by the Faculty of Business.
Add an edge to your CV if you have language skills. The courses are an introduction on six languages comprising 12 weeks of practical lessons with a certificate of attendance that can be registered on a student's HEAR.
- Semester 1: w/c Monday 23rd October to w/e Friday 1st December
- Semester 2: w/c Monday 5th February to w/e Friday 16th March
Classes are held on Tuesdays (18:00-20:00 - French, Japanese, German or Spanish) or Wednesdays (18:00-20:00 - Mandarin Chinese, Arabic or Spanish).
Please note that enrolment has closed (page updated 9 November 2017).
- French (Tuesday) - Room 237, Cookworthy Building
- Japanese (Tuesday) - Room 511,
- Spanish (Tuesday) - Room 501,
- German (Tuesday) - Room 414,
- Arabic (Wednesday) - Room 511,
- Spanish (Wednesday) - Room 501,
- Mandarin (Wednesday) - Room 414,
Contact Dr Chelo de Andrés for any queries (tel: 01752 585668 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org).