University of Plymouth staff and students are invited to beginner-level language classes organised by the Faculty of Business.
Add an edge to your CV if you have language skills. The courses are an introduction on six languages comprising 12 weeks of practical lessons with a certificate of attendance that can be registered on a student's HEAR.
- Semester 1: w/c Monday 22 October to w/e Friday 30 November 2018
- Semester 2: w/c Monday 4 February to w/e Friday 15 March 2019
Classes are held on Tuesdays (18:00-20:00 - French, Japanese, German or Spanish) or Wednesdays (18:00-20:00 - Mandarin Chinese, Arabic or Spanish).
Please note enrolment is open on the e-store
- French: Tuesdays Room 403 Cookworthy Building (CKY)
- Japanese: Tuesdays Room 404 Cookworthy Building (CKY)
- Spanish G1: Tuesdays Room 410 Cookworthy Building (CKY)
- German: Tuesdays Room 413 Cookworthy Building (CKY)
- Arabic: Wednesdays Room 411 Cookworthy Building (CKY)
- Spanish G2: Wednesdays Room 410 Cookworthy Building (CKY)
- Mandarin: Wednesdays Room 413 Cookworthy Building (CKY)
Contact Dr Chelo de Andrés for any queries (tel: 01752 585668 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org).