Craig Sharpe has had a career spanning 25 years working in law, partly as a lawyer and now a marketing specialist at Darlingtons Solicitors – this background gives Craig an unusual insight into the radical changes in legal practice and the challenges and pressures law firms face.
The talk is full of real-world examples, anecdotes and humour – students who attend will gain valuable and actionable insights.
- What’s changed? Almost everything
- Profession or service? Both
but where’s the balance?
- Clients have changed – a lot
- Technology and law
- 70% of you won’t end up working at magic circle law firms
- Marketing is now essential for all lawyers and law firms.
- The funnel
- Egos, actors and legal personas
- The Importance of adaptability and team skills
- Practical takeaways
This session will better prepare you for a legal career and may help you decide whether you now want to be a lawyer and what type of firm or area of law you may want to work in.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place or for further information.