The Herald Business Awards presents Plymouth with an annual opportunity to celebrate and reward the businesses and individuals who are helping to drive this wonderful city forward, economically, culturally and socially, towards its goal of becoming Europe’s premier waterfront destination.
2018 Award Categories
- Small Business of the Year (0-25 employees)
- Medium Business of the Year (26-149 employees)
- Large Business of the Year (150+ employees)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Social Enterprise Award
- Sustainable Development Award
- Manufacturing Business of the Year Award
- Mayflower 400 Tourism and Hospitality Business of the Year
- Best Tech Business
- Exporter of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
- Apprenticeships Development Award
- Business Start-up of the Year
- Young Business Person of the Year
- Built Environment and Infrastructure Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The University of Plymouth is proud to jointly sponsor The Herald Business Awards with academic partner City College Plymouth and specifically for the Small Business of the Year (0-25 employees), Medium Business of the Year (26-149 employees) and Large Business of the Year (150+ employees) awards listed above.
Contact Felicity Panting, Events Coordinator, for further information.
- Tel: 01752 293113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org