Book now to attend our Teacher’s Conference.
The conference is free to attend and is designed to be a CPD opportunity for secondary teachers, sixth form teachers and careers advisers. Complimentary refreshments will be provided throughout the day and bursaries may also be available to support toward the cost of cover staff and travel.
- Professor Tim Hollins: “What memory research tells us about preparing for exams”
- Inclusivity in education
- Sustainability in education
- SAFE classroom
- Engaging learners in Mathematics in the secondary phase
- Using GIS for Geography teachers
- Supporting students with their UCAS applications and Clearing
- Mental health, the workplace and you (MHFA England)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.