Join the Plymouth Cycling Campaign for this evening conference, which will look at national and local perspectives of protecting vulnerable road users.
This event is organised by The Plymouth Cycling Campaign and supported by the Sustainable Earth Institute.
18.00 – 18.30 Arrival, registration and networking
- Welcome and introductions – Professor Jon Shaw
- The Plymouth Cycling Campaign perspective - Graham Wilson
- The Government Perspective - Gary Streeter MP
- Opinions of Drivers on Cyclists - based on Annual Safety Culture Report- Neil Greig, Director of Policy and Research, IAM Roadsmart
- The Local Perspective - Rosemary Starr, Transport Smarter Choices Manager, Plymouth City Council
- Expert Viewpoint for Shared or Segregated Facilities in Urban Areas - Paola Spivach, Sustrans Head of Design and Engineering, England South
20:45 Close of event and networking
This event is free and open to all, but booking is essential via the above link. Arrival is at 18:00 and the event will start promptly at 18:30.