Join us for a two-day online forum across 24 and 25 June, as we bring together researchers, businesses, NGOs, the public sector, community groups and individuals to tackle global and local challenges around the climate emergency.
Hear from inspirational speakers, network, participate, spark ideas and find opportunities to collaborate.
Sustainable Earth 2021 offers a full two-day programme, including:
- Five keynote presentations covering the latest research and response to the climate emergency from academia, not-for-profit organisations, business and industry
- Over 20 guest speakers sharing the latest insights, research and developments across the forum’s key themes
- 12 action-oriented workshops providing case studies and sector findings, plus the tools and strategies to take action at all levels
- 40 marketplace sessions showcasing research, action and initiatives, hosted by researchers, businesses, social enterprises and community groups
- Documentary screening of 8 BILLION ANGELS, including after show Q&A.
Visit the Sustainable Earth 2021 web page for full details (registration, programme and speaker biographies) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.