Calling all students!
We have an international reputation for being a leader in the field of sustainability. But we want you to be involved. Watch out for sustainability events around the campus and city.
- Indulge yourself with cream teas and picnics this month.
- Local food collection point on Fridays at the University.
- 'Everyday cycling for everyone' - a cycling talk, cyclist breakfast, Dr Bike sessions, cycle training and a BUG bike ride to Clearbook/Yelverton.
- Bite-sized, interactive web-based seminars.
- Free mini conference open to all.
- Come and join us for a wonderful week of events celebrating the contribution of refugees to our society.
- This will be an immersive training opportunity to explore Sustainability Education through the use of simulations and games as an active and participatory teaching and learning approach.
- Discover cutting-edge robotics research taking place at the University.
- Inaugural professorial lecture by Anne Mather.
- A global forum for connecting research with action.