National Student Survey (NSS) and Student Perception Questionnaire (SPQ)
Campaigns are being launched on Monday 1 February and all eligible Plymouth University students are invited to participate.
The University will be holding a series of events throughout the week with a number of prizes and giveaways to encourage participation.
This is an opportunity for you to:
- express your views on your student experience and give honest feedback about your time at the University
- reflect on your entire student experience, not just on the last year, week, day, hour etc.
There are a number of ways to access and complete the survey this year:
- via the student portal (student.plymouth.ac.uk) (recommended route)
- DLE (via the banner at the top)
- entering www.plymouth.ac.uk/studentsurveys into a browser
- 'With Plymouth' official phone app (via an icon on the main screen)
- Plymouth University Students' Union app
- Plymouth University Student Union website
- the link in the invitation email to students (either from the University for SPQ, or from Ipsos MORI for NSS).
The surveys will close on Saturday 30 April 2016.