The University of Plymouth is committed to continually improving the student experience and we're looking for student feedback on key areas such as learning and teaching, support, welfare, leisure, facilities, employability and living: this will help to shape our future.
The National Student Survey (NSS) and Student Perception Questionnaire (SPQ) campaigns launch on Monday 29 January and all eligible University of Plymouth students are invited to participate.
PRIZES TO BE WON!
Students – this is an opportunity to:
- express your views on your student experience and give honest feedback about your time at the University
- reflect on your entire student experience, from fresher to graduate.
Access your survey
If you are a student, you will automatically be taken to your survey via this webpage. Both surveys close on Monday 30 April 2018.
What is the National Student Survey (NSS)?
- The NSS offers final year undergraduates the chance to give feedback on their time at the University of Plymouth.
- By taking part in the survey, our current students will help our future students make the right choices about where and what to study.
- No one knows the University better than our students, so feedback about their student experience is really important.
- It takes around five minutes to complete.
- Early completion of the survey is recommended as Ipsos MORI – an independent market research company, who manage the survey – will continue to send reminders until completed!
What is the Student Perception Questionnaire (SPQ)?
- The Student Perception Questionnaire (SPQ) is the University’s internal annual student survey.
- It's open to all undergraduates not eligible for the NSS.
- Like the NSS, it gathers opinions from students about their experience of their courses, asking them to provide honest feedback on what it has been like to study on their University of Plymouth course.
Drop-in sessions for students to complete their survey and ask questions are available in the Learning Gateway, Roland Levinsky Building on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Mondays 13:00–15:00 (5 February–23 April)
- Wednesdays 10:00–12:00 (31 January–25 April)
Please note: There are no sessions during the Easter break (26 March–13 April).
For further information on the campaigns, please email the Student Surveys team at email@example.com.