The South West Regional Meeting of the Society for Academic Primary Care will take place at the University of Plymouth in 2018, hosted by the Community and Primary Care Research Group, Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry.
The conference opens at 12:00 on Tuesday 13 March and closes at 14:00 on Wednesday 14 March.
We will be delighted to receive abstracts from senior and early career researchers, educators, teachers and students, as well as individuals involved in service development, from the academic primary care community.
A post-conference student and trainee workshop, to be held on the Wednesday afternoon, will provide further opportunities for medical students and trainees to present their work, discuss careers in primary care and academia, and hear from experts.
We are seeking external session chairs. If you are interested, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Oral presentation sessions
- Poster presentation sessions
- Elevator pitches
- PHoCuS Group Meeting (primary healthcare scientists)
- Post-conference student and trainee workshop
- Conference dinner at the National Marine Aquarium (and optional tour)
Invited keynote speakers
- Dr Tess Harris, Professor of Primary Care Research, St George's University of London
- Val Wass OBE, Emeritus Professor of Medical Education, Keele University
- Gene Feder, Professor of Primary Health Care, Bristol Medical School, University of Bristol
Please scroll down for the biographies.
Registration and booking
Register your place via the eStore link above. Please note that space is limited and you are advised to register early to guarantee your place.
Contact email@example.com for any queries.