This course is for University of Plymouth staff only who are required to manage a Team Site
The University of Plymouth team sites are a cloud-hosted replacement to shared drives and communities and are an area to create, store and share everyday working files.
This course offers practical training for team site administrators who are required to manage the site structure, migrate content and set up access permissions.
Who should attend this course?
Staff that are administrators on University of Plymouth sites.
What will I learn?
By the end of the session you will have a good working knowledge on how to setup and structure a University of Plymouth site.
The course will cover:
- Overview of University of Plymouth sites
- Creating a document library
- Migrating content to a document library
- Using metadata
- Creating views in a library
- Overview of site permissions
- Creating a members only library
- Overview of other tools in a site e.g. calendar, discussion, task list, web pages etc