Santander Corporate and Commercial Banking have organised this breakfast event proposing some ideas and potential solutions to the challenges faced by South West manufacturers.
Speakers will include:
- Steve Gerry – Plymouth Manufacturers Group
- Remy Foucher – Plymouth University
- Richard Cobb – Michelmores Manufacturing Team
- Phil Halse – SWMAS Ltd
- Sharron Robbie – City College Plymouth
- Dave Armstrong – Francis Clark
- Representatives of Santander Corporate and Commercial.
A series of concise presentations will offer ideas and potential solutions to address challenges including:
- Skills gap
- Attracting and retaining quality staff
- Help with R&D and getting ahead of the competition
- Improving efficiency and reducing waste
- Developing supply chains
- Improving margins
- Funding rapid growth
- Growing business by finding new customers/exporting.
Contact Plymouth Science Park if you require parking or have any special dietary requirements if you wish to attend (register attendance via the above link).