A Salesforce Customer Relationship Management Higher Education User Group Forum, this event is dedicated to sharing approaches, implementation ideas, thoughts, opinions and technical know how.
The event is designed to bring interested and involved members from across the education sector together for the chance to discuss everything CRM related from vision to implementation, including best practices and experiences gained.
This is a chance for the sector to discuss the growing need to improve and build on the relationships with partners.
(please note: this may be subject to change)
- 10:00-10:30 - Registration with coffee
- 10:30-10:45 - Welcome and agenda
- 10:45-11:30 - HEDA: A new Higher Education Data Architecture for Europe
- 12:00-12:45 - Marketing Cloud and crafting the ultimate 1:1 student experience
- 12:45-14:00 - Lunch
- 14:00-14:45 - Using wave analytics for instant insights across your higher education
- 14:45- 16:00 - Q&A and networking
Please visit the above link for more information and/or to register a place.
Note: This event is free for higher education staff only. Any registrations received that are from non-higher education staff will be reviewed. The event management team reserve the right to monitor and cancel registrations without incurring any cost or challenge including refusal of entry on the day.