Visual Arts Plymouth's next Talent Development Workshop will be held at the University of Plymouth.
Led by Close and Remote (Sophie Mellor and Simon Poulter), the event will focus on:
- identifying new and potential partnerships
- establishing shared goals and values
- working with clarity, openness and trust
- understanding capacity, ensuring mutual advantage and sharing resources
- communication, decision-making and honest evaluation.
This workshop will explore practical methods of setting up partnership working relationships that are about more than individual organisations meeting together and exchanging views.
Visit the Eventbrite webpage for further details and to register your place. Registration is essential and tickets are free (with lunch included).