The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business Doctoral Conference brings PGR students in the faculty from different specialised areas together to give them inspiration to present their research interests to others in the field. This is an excellent opportunity to gain confidence in presenting at a conference while still in a familiar space.
Our overarching conference theme is research that impacts lives, businesses and societies.
- Society resilience and environmental sustainability - including but not limited to supply chain management, agricultural research, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) studies, climate change research, circular economy, smart cities, sociology, social policy, law and governance research, multicultural studies, civil rights, social and spatial justice, art practice, design, architecture, built environment, history, anthropology.
- Heritage, humanities and creative arts - including but not limited to fine arts, photography, design, architecture, built environment, music, dance, performing arts, history, literary work.
- Education, health and wellbeing - including but not limited to formal and informal learning, inclusion and special educational needs and disability (SEND) studies, educational multiculturalism, gender studies, learners’ and teachers’ voices, health.
- Leadership and business innovation - including but not limited to leadership management, tourism, business models, innovation management research, motivation and gamification, knowledge management, decision sciences.
The conference is exclusively for doctoral students. Winners of each sub theme will be rewarded with a voucher.
- Please join our conference using this Zoom link: https://plymouth.zoom.us/j/95233828089
- Email email@example.com for further information.