The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business Doctoral Conference brings PGR students in the faculty from different specialised areas together to give them inspiration to present their research interests to others in the field. This is an excellent opportunity to gain confidence in presenting at a conference while still in a familiar space.
Our overarching conference theme is research that impacts lives, businesses and societies.
- Society resilience and environmental sustainability - including but not limited to supply chain management, agricultural research, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) studies, climate change research, circular economy, smart cities, sociology, social policy, law and governance research, multicultural studies, civil rights, social and spatial justice, art practice, design, architecture, built environment, history, anthropology.
- Heritage, humanities and creative arts - including but not limited to fine arts, photography, design, architecture, built environment, music, dance, performing arts, history, literary work.
- Education, health and wellbeing - including but not limited to formal and informal learning, inclusion and special educational needs and disability (SEND) studies, educational multiculturalism, gender studies, learners’ and teachers’ voices, health.
- Leadership and business innovation - including but not limited to leadership management, tourism, business models, innovation management research, motivation and gamification, knowledge management, decision sciences.
Call for abstracts
- Abstracts must be between 800-1,500 words.
- May be an extended abstract of a poster, research proposal, literature review, methodology or a full paper.
- Abstracts will be published on the conference website.
- Abstracts must be submitted by Friday 16 April 2021 - please submit your abstract via the above link.
As part of the conference, we are holding a workshop on Wednesday 7 April (16:00-17:30) entitled 'Learning from Viva Experiences' - please visit the above link for full details.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.