The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
This practical session, aimed at new and early career researchers and postgraduate students in engineering, computing, medical and technology related areas, will provide an overview of publishing with the IEEE.
The session will cover the following:
- Overview of IEEE, technology areas and quality of content
- Activity of publishing by authors affiliated to the University
- Publishing choices with IEEE
- Choosing an audience
- Paper structure
- Where to publish - options
- Open Access options
- Impact factor
- Preparing the manuscript, submission process, and peer review
- Tools available to support publishing
- Key contacts and support.
Limited seating - register attendance via the above link.
Refreshments will be available.
Contact the organisers, Content Online Ltd for further information or for any queries about this event.