Hosted by BA (Hons) Filmmaking students at the University of Plymouth and filmmaker Linda Ward, this conference comprises a line-up of award winning professionals who will be sharing their routes into film and television and advising on finding pathways into the industry.
We will be talking with producers, directors and commissioners who have created engaging, inspiring films and television during a coronavirus pandemic this year. We will discover what they look for when hiring graduates for production.
We are thrilled that ScreenSkills and Creative England are joining us.
Register your free place via the above link.
- Harry Anscombe, Producer, Beagle Media TV
- Sophie Arnold, Creative England
- Joe Blake-Turner, Commissioning Editor, Sport at Channel 4
- Margaret Burgin, Head of Careers, ScreenSkills
- Monty Halls, Presenter and Producer, Seadog TV & Film Productions Ltd
- Jack Hinchey, Production Coordinator, Drummer TV
- Jesse Lewis Reece, Film Director (BAFTA nominated 2021)
- Nina Ludgate, Life Coach and VISUAL FX Coordinator
- Jane McCloskey, National Dance Company Wales
- Alex Siba, DV Director, George Clarke's Amazing Productions
- Lucia Walker, Producer, Channel 4 News/ITN