Scientific and public engagement event: EU-INTERRED funded projects; ChronExpo and 3C (Channel Catchment Cluster).
This high profile event is free to attend and showcases world-leading scientists presenting their research regarding the coastal and marine environment. Speakers include:
- Professor Richard Thompson, Plymouth University
- Professor Jim Readman, Plymouth Marine Laboratory
- Thomas Maes, CEFAS
- Professor Michael More, Plymouth Marine Laboratory
- Dr Brett Lyons, CEFAS
- Dr Bruno Fievet, France
- Dr Lawrence Couldrick, Westcountry Rivers Trust
- Dr Gillian Glegg, Plymouth University.