"Save the Shoes" - From Strategy to Action
Join an interactive panel discussion on 'what, so what, and what now?' featuring notable regional, national and local voices, and ranging across sectors.
Be part of how the VCSE is organising itself to meet the new challenges:
- Building and developing flourishing communities from the bottom up
- The State of the Sector report
- New approaches to funding
- Piloting collaborations across sectors and in the VCSE.
- 09:30: Registration and refreshments
- 10:00: Introduction
- 10:10: Interactive Panel Discussion - "What is the role of the VCSE in a city with growing need and shrinking resources?"
- 11:15: Break
- 11:30: Key Speakers - Social investment with the 'Big Potential' / The Shape of the Sector - What's Needed
- 12:45: An update from the local State of the Sector team - learn more about how our contributions to the survey can impact future investment
- 13:00-14:00: Lunch
- 14:00-15:00: Workshops
- 15:00: Break
- 15:15-16:15: Workshops
- 16:15-16:30: Headlines, Actions and Closing
This is a chance for all sectors to get together and examine how working together, and using the full potential of the VCSE can serve the people of Plymouth in hard times.
Contact Plymouth Octopus Project for further information or any queries.
- Tel: 01752 395131
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org