This year Plymouth City Council are proud to be working with key sponsors City College Plymouth, Plymouth University and supporting sponsors PL1 Events and the New Continental Hotel to deliver the Destination Plymouth Tourism and Visitor Economy Conference.
Britain’s biggest names in tourism will offer Plymouth’s businesses the benefit of their expertise, advice and the opportunity to network at this major tourism conference.
Speakers at the event will include Deidre Wells, OBE, Chief Executive, UKinbound and Andrew Stokes, England Director for Visit Britain.
The theme is ‘Who’s your customer’? and speakers will explore target audiences, where they are and how business can get to them as well as how you can track their impacts and how to protect consumer data in the light of new legislative changes.
- Deirdre Wells OBE, Chief Executive of UKinbound
- Andrew Stokes, England Director, Visit Britain
- Amanda Lumley, Chief Executive, Destination Plymouth
- Esther Pearson, Director, South West Coast Path Association
- Amy Scarth, Senior Consultant with Acorn Tourism Consulting Ltd, Acorn T stats
- Robin Barker, President, Tourism Management Institute
- Samantha Richardson, Academy Director National Coastal Tourism Academy
- Dominic Jinks, Executive Director, Plymouth Culture.
There will also be introductions from Adrian Vinken OBE, Chairman of Destination Plymouth and a welcome from Elinor Eaton, Development Manager of the New Continental Group.
Book your place via the Eventbrite webpage*.