The former Herald Business Awards returns again in 2021 as the Plymouth Live Business Awards to celebrate those businesses who contribute economically, culturally and socially as Plymouth strives to become Europe’s premier waterfront destination.
A broad number of sectors are represented and the awards will highlight the range of Plymouth's enterprises within each area. Finalists will be announced on Wednesday 11 August and the virtual awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday 6 October.
- Start-up Business of the Year
- SME Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Innovation Award
- Business Person of the Year
- Best Place to Work
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Apprentice of the Year
- Tourism and Hospitality Award
- Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Business in the Face of Adversity Special Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Visit the awards website above for full details.
The University of Plymouth is proud to be a joint headline sponsor alongside City College Plymouth. The event is hosted by Plymouth Live, The Herald, Western Morning News and Business Live.