Organised by the Royal Town Planning Institute (South West branch) in association with the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, this conference will be an event for professionals and interested parties in the South West offering both planning and transport perspectives.
Speakers will provide insight across a range of transport modes, both at strategic and local levels, and there will be consideration of the ongoing interactions between transport and urban development, sustainability and economic performance. Specific reference will be made to current transport initiatives and projects in the region.
Speakers and topics include:
- Ian Harrison, Heart of the South West LEP (The LEP transport role)
- Michael Watson, Stagecoach South (Development planning - the role of the bus)
- Steve Melia, University of the West of England (Has urban intensification changed Britain’s travel behaviour?)
- James Adamson, Regional Development Manager, Sustrans (The value of places designed for people to move and the potential for cycling)
- Mike Garratt, MDS Transmodal (Delivering the goods)
- Philip Heseltine, Peninsula Rail Partnership (Better connections for the South West).
Contact email@example.com for any queries.