Welcome to the Peninsula Medical School's Get Involved Evening!
- Are you a practising doctor, nurse or other health professional?
- Interested in developing your role and educational skills?
Find out about opportunities on our Medical and Physician Associate programmes for NMC, GMC, HCPC or GPhC registered professionals and PAs.
Opportunities for doctors
- Facilitating problem-based learning
- Becoming an Academic Tutor
- Facilitating evidence-based medicine sessions
Opportunities for all medical and health professionals
- Facilitating professionalism 'Jigsaw' groups
- Assessing students' written reflections
- Becoming a Clinical Skills Tutor
- Leading Special Study Units (SSUs)
- Offering placements
There will be a buffet, stands and opportunities to meet staff and students from 17:30-20:00.
Short talks about the various ways you can get involved will take place at 18:00 and 19:00.
RSVP and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Car parking is available - please advise if required.