The sixth event of the series is fast approaching – Wednesday 20 November – and the theme is ‘clean energy’ – select the event below to find out more.
follows hot on the heels of our Marine Tech event which took place on Wednesday
18 September, with a mix of delegates from industry and academia joining us
to hear about the latest funding and support opportunities for the sector, not
only from Innovate UK but also the Marine Business Technology Centre (MBTC),
another Devon-focused project aimed at supporting companies.
And, of course, industrial solutions in practice; PML Applications Ltd and Babcock International demonstrated how they use Electron Microscopy to support problem solving (e.g. weld failure) and new product development (anti bio-fouling).
For a PDF of
the day’s presentations, please contact Natasha Stephen (please
Designed to be informative, relevant and useful in terms of practical analysis and future funding opportunities, each event if brief and packed with useful information to inspire.
To find out more about each event, just select the date and theme below.
7 February 2019: engineering and aerospace
10 April 2019: photonics and microelectronics
18 July 2019: healthy ageing/biomedical
18 September 2019: marine technology
20 November 2019: clean energy
12 February 2020: geoscience
2 April 2020: celebration event
The sessions are primarily aimed at the following audience with no restrictions on attendance.
- Devon-based companies (with less than 250 employees) looking to develop new products – particularly those who work in advanced engineering, photonics, microelectronics, manufacturing, composites, robotics or new energy.
- Larger companies in the same sectors.
- Business groups
- Business support organisations.
Events are free to attend but booking is essential via the above link.
Contact Natasha Stephen, PCMP Director for details.
Previous Industrial Solutions events
- 7 February 2019 - featuring Composite Innovations Ltd and MB Aerospace – see the news release for details (8 March 2019)
- 15 November 2018 - featuring South West Metal Finishing Ltd and Ramer Ltd - see the news release for details (29 November 2018)