An increasing focus on Institutional Excellence in Higher Education has led to a proliferation of ‘excellence’ agendas (REF, TEF and, most recently, KEF). Pedagogic research crosses the boundaries between research and teaching and has strong implications for the knowledge exchange agenda and thus is perfectly situated to support (and critique) the excellence agendas.
In this context, the Pedagogic Research Institute and Observatory (PedRIO) is delighted to announce an upcoming conference entitled ‘What is Institutional and Subject Excellence?’.
Aimed at bringing together leading academics from across the UK and beyond, we will be presenting papers, workshops and posters themed around the following areas:
- Demonstrating institutional and subject excellence
- Impact and evaluation - linking teaching and research
- Institutional excellence and policy developments
- Public engagement and pedagogic research for impact
- Widening participation and institutional excellence.
The keynote address will be given by Louis Coiffait, Associate Editor, Wonkhe, entitled 'High seas: the shipping forecast for UK HE policy'.
Please email email@example.com for any queries.