On Wednesday 2 October 2019, the Part-time Jobs Fair will welcome over 40 employers onto campus to promote their local part-time and seasonal vacancies.
The Part-time Jobs Fair is a great opportunity for you to:
- meet employers offering degree relevant work experience,
- interact with employers face-to-face, allowing you the perfect opportunity to make a great first impression,
- gain valuable application and networking experience, guaranteed to boost your confidence,
- secure yourself a job and spend your academic year boosting your employability skills,
- apply to become a Student Ambassador and represent your University at various events.
Do I need to bring ID with me?
Yes, please have your student ID card with you. Don't forget to scan your card with a Student Ambassador to enter our prize draw.
Should I bring copies of my CV with me?
Yes, some employers will be accepting CVs on the day but make sure you pop into the Careers & Employability Hub, RLB before the fair to have a member of the team review it. Some employers will require you to complete an online application or physical application form.
Which employers will be exhibiting at the fair this year?Follow the link above and log into myCareer to see this years exhibitors.
Are you an employer with part-time or seasonal vacancies?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about this event.