The annual Nursing and Midwifery Challenge presents a great opportunity for Plymouth nursing and midwifery students to demonstrate their creativity and innovation by identifying improvements to patient care/service/practice and developing their ideas for potential application to the workplace.
Come and see our shortlisted students present to a panel of judges 'Dragon Den Style' on the morning of 12 May. Help celebrate their achievements and hear their stories.
- Greg Dix, Director of Nursing
- Karen Murray, Health and Wellbeing Innovation Centre
- Lorna Collingwood-Burke, Chief Nursing Officer
- Helen Williams, Associate Director and Head of Midwifery
- Naomi Campbell, Innovator and Hydration Lead
- 10am: Challenge reception
- 10.30am: Welcome by Head of School
- 10.45am: Presentation by previous winner - Naomi Campbell, Innovator and Hydration Lead
- 11.10am: 1st presentation to dragons - Lucy Birch
- 11:30am: 2nd presentation to dragons - Rebecca Sims
- 11.50am: 3rd presentation to dragons - Melanie Doidge
- 12.10pm: 4th presentation to dragons - Annabel Frost
- 12.30pm: 5th presentation to dragons - Connie Wisniewski and Zoe Smith
- 12.40pm: Judges convene to decide / lunch
- 2pm: Judges decision and presentation to winners
- 2.30pm: Close
Contact Louise Winfield (email: email@example.com / tel: 07731 105062) for further information.