The second day of the Futures Entrepreneurship Centre International Week will focus on new research methods.
In the first part of this day, an emerging qualitative research method (Fuzzy-set Qualitative Comparative Analysis) will be presented and its use for interdisciplinary research projects will be explicated.
In the second part of the day, academics, who are interested in publishing in well established journals, will be invited to participate in a practical writing workshop and a networking exercise.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will have their writing goals developed and their writing skills will be mapped out in response to the journals’ expectations. As a result of the networking exercise, the participants will be able to match their research interest across international groups and identify the potential for joint publications and team research projects.
This day is committed to advancing high quality research and is suitable for early and mid career researchers.
- 11:00-11:30 - Registration
- 11:30-12:30 - Presentation: Qualitative comparative analysis (Dr Mohamed Yacine Haddoud)
- 12:30-13:30 - Lunch break
- 13:30-16:00 - Workshop: Writing and publishing for 4 star journals (Professor Richard Saundry)
- 16:00-16:30 - Opportunity to network