The event comprises practitioner and research presentations, films and discussions on navigating life and learning transitions. It will also launch the research report Feeling Their Way: Women and Children Using Music to Navigate Transitions from Domestic Violence.
11am-1pm: Life Transitions
- Practitioner Presentations: Plymouth Music Zone, Jeremiah’s Journey, PCC Children’s Services and Plymouth Refuge
- Youth Music Presentation
- Launch of Research Report
2pm-4pm: Learning Transitions
Jocey Quinn: What are transitions?
- Pete Kelly: Transnational Learners
- Karen Wickett: Transitions from home to starting school
- Ruth Boyask and Philippa Bellows: Transitions from student to professional
All are welcome to both or either session and lunch is provided but registration is essential to attend. Email the Institute of Health and Community with any queries or to book a place.