Relationships is the theme for this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week which takes place between 16 and 22 May.
Mental Health workers will be offering drop-in sessions at Plymouth University during this time. Devote 15 minutes of your time to your own positive mental health – no need to book, just turn up.
Dates and venues
- 16 May, 09:30-12:30 - Learning Gateway, Ground Floor, Roland Levinsky Building
- 17 May, 13:00-16:00 - 1:1 Meeting Room, Ground Floor, Wellbeing Centre
- 18 May, 13:00-16:00 - Room 004, Babbage Building
- 19 May, 12:30-15:30 - Learning Gateway, Ground Floor, Roland Levinsky Building
- 20 May, 13:00-16:00 - Room 107, Charles Seale-Hayne Library
Green Prescription Open Evening: 19 May
Our partners at Dartmoor Zoo Plymouth (DZP) are offering an open evening to promote the beneficial effects that being out in nature can have on mental health and wellbeing, and they are keen to support people on their personal journeys.
Visit the events page for more information and to view the programme for the evening.