With foreign travel currently unavailable as an option for businesses to network globally, EPIC is bringing businesses and organisations together from around the globe in a series of online events to share ideas about eHealth solutions.
The Meet the World events series will take place at 10am BST every Tuesday and Thursday for four weeks from 13 April 2021.
From telehealth and robotics to digital therapeutics and blockchain, each event in the Meet the World series explores an area of eHealth with speakers and/or demonstrations of tech innovations from Israel, UAE, Spain, Finland, Switzerland, Australia and the UK. The last event, led by Bishop Fleming, one of the UK’s leading accounting firms, will draw together the threads from across the series and address the key ideas and issues that have been raised.
From established tech businesses interested in the eHealth sector to startups and individuals considering developing new or existing technology, these events will explore global and national markets and an array of opportunities for businesses across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. By bringing together a range of stakeholders (including health and care professionals, commissioners and SMEs) with a shared drive to improve health and care, EPIC aims to facilitate conversations that will lead to effective solutions to the health and care challenges faced by society.
Please book your fully funded places via the individual Eventbrite* webpages or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Tuesday 13 April: Introducing UAE and Israel | Exploring Telehealth
- Thursday 15 April Introducing Finland | Exploring an Effective eHealth Cluster
- Tuesday 20 April: Introducing Switzerland | Exploring Robotics
- Thursday 22 April: Introducing Spain | Exploring an Effective eHealth Cluster
- Tuesday 27 April: Introducing Innovate UK
- Thursday 29 April: Introducing Australia | Exploring Digital Therapeutics
- Tuesday 4 May: Exploring the UK | Exploring the Basics of Blockchain
- Thursday 6 May: Meet the World with Bishop Fleming | Exploring Finance and Global Markets
* Please note that
the events are available to book online through Eventbrite. Eventbrite is a
third-party data capture tool which is not owned or managed by the University
book your place, please contact email@example.com