Module Delivery Sheets (MDS) feedback sessions
Following the completion of the Module Delivery Sheets, we would like to take this opportunity to review the system and your experiences over the past few weeks.
The key topics are as follows;
- Policy and governance (including deadlines)
- Using the MDS system
- Training and support
We will be running separate sessions for module leaders and school timetable coordinators. If you have had both roles through the MDS process, you are welcome to come to more than one session.
If you are unable to attend any of the sessions, please return your feedback via your school timetabling coordinator.
Module Leader Feedback Sessions (Max 20 per session)
The dates and times for the feedback sessions are as follows;
- Tuesday 19th April: 15.00pm - 16.30pm (Room 403, Babbage Building)
- Wednesday 20th April: 14.00pm - 15.30pm (Room 417, Babbage Building)
- Thursday 21th April: 10.00am - 11.30am (Room 008, Babbage Building)
- Friday 22nd April: 9.30am - 11.00am (Room 417, Babbage Building)
School Timetable Coordinator Feedback Sessions (Max 15 per session)
- Tuesday 19th April: 11.00am - 12.00pm (Room 404, Babbage Building)
- Thursday 21st April: 16.00pm - 17.00pm (Room 404, Babbage Building)
How to book
Book a place on module leader session using this direct link via Employee Self Service.
Book a place on a school timetable coordinator session using this direct link via Employee Self Service.
For enquiries about this event or any digital skills courses please contact email@example.com
If you are unable to attend your session please cancel in advance via Employee Self Service.