The Careers & Employability Service are delighted to secure two training sessions for University staff from Linkedin on how to get the most out of their platform.
- Please book your place via the SurveyMonkey webpage if you're interested in attending.
- NB: about 50% of the content is similar in each session, so please pick the one that is most appropriate to you.
Session 1: LinkedIn - Train the Trainer (11.15-12:30)
This session will suit anyone who delivers any sessions to students on how LinkedIn works or who wants an in-depth knowledge of LinkedIn.
- How to build a strong profile
- Introduction to Networking
- Using LinkedIn tools for insights and opening doors – Alumni Tool, Employers & Jobs, Groups
- Using Lynda.com (LinkedIn Learning)
- How LinkedIn helps Plymouth optimise for Graduate Outcomes
Session 2: How Plymouth staff/academics can use LinkedIn (13:30-15:00)
Book for Session 1
- Helping your students develop profiles and network with peers and alumni, finding useful insights and opportunities
- Developing your own profile to be effective, supporting your specialist area and goals, your department and Plymouth
Book for Session 2