This event for Plymouth University students is an introduction to the world of sailing with the opportunity to sail on the picturesque Plymouth Sound.
The L2S course is aimed at ages between 16-25 years but is not exclusive - there's no need to have prior experience to attend. On the L2S course you will go through a structured syllabus as well having the opportunity to sail in a variety of keel boats and dinghies.
- Four week funded course starting on 8 October (the course runs on consecutive Saturdays on 15 and 29 October, ending on 5 November)
- £36 per person (over 50% funded)
- Based at Mount Batten Watersports & Activities Centre
- No experience required
- Opportunity to gain a RYA certificate
- Included in the course - all coaching, equipment including: wetsuit, buoyancy aid, windproof
- Return transport via the Mount Batten ferry is included in the course price
An UPSU representative will meet you on SU Roof at 12.15pm for this first session only. You will be walked to the Mount Batten ferry and shown to the Mount Batten Centre.
Visit the above links for further information and to book a place.