This panel and round table discussion will enable programme leads to engage with peers and a panel of experts who support the periodic review process.
Participants in the session will:
- identify the purpose of periodic review
- discuss common agendas
- explore the features of supporting a team through a successful periodic review process and
- discuss how they manage the outcomes.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- List key elements that Programme Approval Panels are looking for in a successful Programme Approval Process
- Draw up a timeline of activities to facilitate programme approval
- Identify the features of progressive curriculum development
- Develop a plan for leading your programme team through design and approval
1. take a look at your programme data (such as NSS, SPQ, PTES, Module results, Stage Pass rates) and bring arising questions, points and issues related to those data, with you.
2. list any questions you have for the panel who will share their experience of Programme Approvals with you.
3. bring your laptop so that you can access Programme Learning Outcomes and other relevant data
Contact Pollyanna Magne (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.