Professional development seminar for school leaders and trustees
Tuesday 13 June 2017, 07:30 – 09:30
Room 202, Mast House, Plymouth University
Sybille Schiffmann, Director of Developing Futures and Peter Barretto, Senior Auditor at Bishop Fleming are delighted to invite you to this breakfast networking event, hosted by our Developing Futures Team from Plymouth University, in partnership with Bishop Fleming.
The aim of this seminar is for school leaders and trustees to consider key leadership and financial management issues, central to the sustainable development of multi-academy trusts. We will explore the leadership of innovation and change that supports such transformation, followed by consideration of key business and financial matters affecting new working arrangements and governance.
- Leading Business as Unusual - Exploring collaborative leadership within multi-academy trusts
- Running the Business of an Academy School
This event is particularly relevant for those considering, or directly involved in the new working arrangements relating to multi-academy trusts, etc. Please extend this invitation to anyone within your organisation or within your school networks who may find this event useful.
- 07:30 - Breakfast and networking
- 08:00 - 'Leading Business as Unusual - exploring the challenges of collaborative leadership within multi-academy Trust environments' with Sybille Schiffmann, Director, Developing Futures, specialising in ‘Social Sector’ Leadership and Enterprise Programmes at Plymouth University, and Mike Boud, Lead Consultant, Developing Futures, Plymouth University
- 08:30 - Feedback, Q&A
- 08:40 - 'Running the Business of an Academy School' with Pete Barretto, Senior Audit Manager, Bishop Fleming
- 09:10 - Feedback, Q&A
- 09:20 - Review
- 09:30 - Close