After a highly successful premiere year in 2014, the @Int. OCEAN FILM TOUR finally arrives in the UK.
The two-hour programme is a special edit of six of the best water sports and environmental films of the year.
Showing across ten countries in over 70 European cities throughout Germany, Denmark, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and Austria, the International Ocean Film Tour will visit five venues in Britain, including a screening at Plymouth University.
- And Then We Swam - Adventure documentary [UK 2013], directed by Ben Finney (35 minutes)
- Attractive Distractions - Surfing [USA 2014], directed by Dan Norkunas (15 minutes)
- (R)Evolution - Environmental documentary [USA 2013], directed by Rob Stewart (28 minutes)
- Prime - Wakeboarding [USA 2014], directed by Sean Kilgus (5 minutes)
- The Crystal Labyrinth - Cave diving [Canada 2014], directed by Bryan Smith and David Pearson (22 minutes)
- Storm Chase - Windsurfing [Germany 2014], directed by Florian Gebbert and Jobst von Paepcke (15 minutes)
Contact Moving Adventures Medien GmbH for any queries.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +49-89-38 39 67-80
or contact the team via the Ocean Film Tour website.