Get deeper understanding of business models and patterns while developing your own launch masterplan.
Join Mark Harris as he takes you through the journey of producing a product and bringing it to market from market research through to rollout.
- Learn innovation techniques to experiment with and develop a minimum viable product (MVP) using the five steps to building an MVP through story mapping.
- Using human-centered design, refine initial ideas into a solid proof of concept by understanding the needs, benefits and interactions of the end-user.
- Storyboard, test, review and discuss your prototypes with a focus on the importance of modification, iteration and feedback to the continuing development process.
- Helping you understand how to evaluate your solutions based on the end-user and business needs.
Bringing a product to market
- Understand how your product fits within the bigger picture, undertake market research to know your competition’s business models and patterns then develop your own masterplan for rollout.
- Communicate the value of your solution by understanding the wider business landscape and the end-user’s needs to pinpoint an effective communication strategy.
- Learn how to develop a roadmap or post-launch plan and build or integrate systems to support your new offer.
- Develop your elevator pitch to help secure new funding and clients as well as identifying success and growth criteria.
The workshop will include a complimentary lunch.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), ATI2
is three-year £3.4 million project led by the University of Plymouth with support from Cornwall Council. ATI2 supports SMEs across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly who are seeking to commercialise new opportunities which can lead to increased growth, productivity and sustainable change.