'I’m Fine' is an online event connecting the Arts with positive mental health and wellbeing. Students, staff and contributors have collaborated to create a programme of events that we can’t wait to share with you!
Open to all students, you can sign up to hear how artists, writers, poets and publishers tell their story and join a live workshop ‘Drawing for Healing’.
You can discover:
- how creative activities can make us feel better
- whether writing aids wellbeing
- how music can help us reflect
- if drawing reduces anxiety
- the support that is on offer from the University.
Please register your place via the above link.