Plymouth University, in partnership with the Children's University, are delighted to invite you to this year's Children's Christmas Lecture focusing on the interaction between Humans and nature.
Open to everyone from 7 years old and upwards, learn at this free event about the impact that humans have had on nature, and that nature has had on us...
There is need to book attendance - just turn up!
- 17:30 - Arrive and get hands on with some of our exhibits
- 18:00 - Why bugs shouldn't bug you (Heather Swatkins and Meaghan Curtis, Plymouth University)
- 18:20 - 4.6 billion years of climate change (Dr Jodie Fisher, Plymouth University)
- 18:40 - Break
- 18:50 - What happened to the Ice Age giants? (Jan Freedman, Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery)
- 19:10 - Small plastics, small problem? (Madie Steer, Plymouth Marine Laboratory)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.