It’s UPSU Green Week and Plymouth University students are invited to join the SU for a week of activities in the SU and around the campus!
Visit the individual UPSU webpages for the latest information on each event or contact UPSU for any queries.
Monday 6 March
- Green Travel Day Fair (11:00-15:00, venue: SU)
- 'The True Cost' film screening with SLV's UniCycle (18:30-20:00, venue: Lecture Theatre 5, Babbage Building)
Tuesday 7 March
- Vegan 101 with The Vegan Society: Why veganism is better for the environment, animals and people, and how you can get started on your vegan journey (13:30, venue: Illusion)
Wednesday 8 March
- Coastal Walk with the Plymouth University Environmental Society (12:00-15:00, Mount Edgcumbe (meet at Plymouth Pavilions))
- 'Grow and Grub' gardening session (13:00-14:30, venue: outside The Hive)
- 'The Age of Stupid' film screening (18:00-20:30, venue: Sublime)
Thursday 9 March
- Green Gathering: an opportunity for people with similar interests to meet and network over refreshments (19:00-21:00, venue: SU)
- Weapons of Sound (open mic from 20:00 free entry, Weapons of Sound will perform at 23:00, venue: SU)
Friday 10 March
- Information session about the bees on campus, with a visit to the apiary* (11:30-12:30, Room 114, Rolle Building)
* These events count for the Global Project certificate - log in to the UPSU webpage for further information.
More events will be confirmed on the UPSU events listing. Contact UPSU for further information.