The School of Art, Design and Architecture Graduate Show is an inspiring exhibition of work from nearly 500 final year students across the University of Plymouth School of Art, Design and Architecture. It showcases the impressive creativity, innovation and talent of our students across a wide spectrum of disciplines, from architecture and design, to media and photography.
The Graduate Show provides a platform for students to present their work publicly as budding professional artists, designers and architects. It is a visible reminder of the prominence and importance of the creative and cultural economies for the region.
Date: Saturday 8–15 June 2019
- Roland Levinsky Building: 3D Design, Architecture, Digital Media Design, Fine Art, Graphic Communication with Typography, Illustration
- Scott Building: Media Arts, Photography
- Royal William Yard (Mills Bakery): Fine Art.
- Monday to Friday: 10:00–17:00
- Saturday: 11:00–16:00.
Opening night – Friday 7 June
- Roland Levinsky Building, Scott Building: 18:30–21:00
- Mills Bakery, Royal William Yard (Fine Art): 17:00–19:00.