The School of Art, Design and Architecture Graduate Show is an inspiring exhibition of work from nearly 500 final year students across the University of Plymouth School of Art, Design and Architecture. It showcases the impressive creativity, innovation and talent of our students across a wide spectrum of disciplines, from architecture and design, to media and photography.
Opening night – Friday 7 June
- Roland Levinsky Building, Scott Building: 18:30–21:00
- Mills Bakery, Royal William Yard (Fine Art): 17:00–19:00.
The Graduate Show provides a platform for students to present their work publicly as budding professional artists, designers and architects. It is a visible reminder of the prominence and importance of the creative and cultural economies for the region.
Date: Saturday 8–15 June 2019
- Roland Levinsky Building: 3D Design, Architecture, Digital Art and Technology, Graphic Communication with Typography, Illustration, Internet Design, Media Arts
- Immersive Vision Theatre: Digital Art and Technology
- Scott Building: Media Arts, Photography
- Royal William Yard (Mills Bakery): Fine Art.
- Monday to Friday: 10:00–17:00
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00–16:00.