The Plymouth Graduate School of Management can help you realise your ambitions and develop your potential as a manager and leader of the future.
Whether you come to us as a newly qualified graduate or after a successful track record in industry, we provide high quality, professionally accredited postgraduate programmes and PhDs, as well as professional doctorate supervision.
Programmes included at the Graduate School of Management Open Evening are:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Brand and Design Management
- MBA Business Administration Top-up
- MSc Business and Management
- ResM/Integrated PhD in Business and Management
- MSc Digital and Social Media Marketing
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Entrepreneurship & International Development
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Finance
- MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Shipping
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing and Innovation
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Postgraduate Research in Business
The evening consists of a drop-in session and subject talks, running from 3.30pm – 6.30pm.
Download the programme (PDF)
You will receive a full printed programme at registration on the day.
Light refreshments will be available on arrival.