Plymouth University are hosting the next Higher Education Network (HEN) Annual Meeting of the Geological Society of London, which has a general theme of Sharing Educational Practice in the Geosciences.
This meeting aims to provide a forum for lively, informed debate between teachers, students, practitioners, employers and other stakeholders on higher education practice in the GEES disciplines. We welcome contributions on any aspect of GEES higher education, including:
- discussions and demonstrations of new technologies
- fresh approaches to teaching and learning
- evaluations and examinations of existing pedagogy
- insights from teaching experiences
- reports on, and feedback from, ongoing projects
- innovative solutions for teaching in a shifting educational climate.
- Brett Gilley, University of British Columbia (Vancouver)
- Roddy Muir, Midland Valley Exploration
Our schedule will also be graced by the HEN AGM, to which all delegates are cordially invited.