Aim of the series
These courses are designed to unlock and develop an understanding of exactly how you can make practical and valuable improvements in your business. Start ups, small and medium businesses and managers will benefit from the rich, research informed content and the engaging, practical and interactive delivery. Using new technologies, effective learning activities and a cutting-edge industry focus, you will leave with clear action points which will help your business grow sustainably.
The focus is on delivering mindset shifts, empowering skills and a renewed enthusiasm for your business. Using world leading research, fused with expertise from some of today’s top industry experts and entrepreneurs, these courses have a unique and fresh approach which give you the fuel you need to develop your business into one of the top ethical, sustainable and successful businesses of the future.
While developing key professional skills, these workshops go further than just skills building and rather aim to inject enthusiasm and motivation, tease out a rich understanding of subjects and enable you to take away vital value.
This is not professional training as you know it, these are workshops which make an impactful difference to both you and your business.They will focus on delivering mindset shifts, empowering skills and a renewed enthusiasm for your business. They have a unique and fresh approach which give you the fuel you need to develop your business into one of the top ethical, sustainable and successful businesses of the future.
The workshops will combine:
- individualised interactive tasks
- carefully crafted group activities
- gripping and enlightening talks
- current and inspiring case studies
- personalised advice
- ask an expert time.
A certificate of attendance will be issued at the end of each workshop.
- Cost: £35 per workshop (full rate) / £25 per workshop (discounted rate for University of Plymouth partners/charities/social enterprises) / 26 June and July workshops are free to University of Plymouth students
- Maximum attendance: 30
- Registration: Please book your place via the eStore link above
- Contact for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org