Future Imperfect is a multidisciplinary event that brings together makers and researchers across cinema, sound and moving image.
The symposium seeks to examine the role of cinema today - through discussion, performance and making. We are interested in mobilising ideas, negotiating various meanings and generating fresh perspectives.
We invite proposals for papers and audio-visual work no longer than 15 minutes.
- Early Bird tickets on sale until 1 March 2017 (concessions available).
- Standard tickets apply from 2 March 2017 (concessions available).
- Evening event (venue to be confirmed) featuring screenings, performances and a dinner (no concessions).
Registration and ticket purchases close on 20 March 2017 at 23:00.
This event is open to all and we look forward to seeing you.
Contacts for further information
- Conference organiser: Allister Gall (email@example.com)
- Conference administrator: Libby Chapman-Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org)